Register Now for ABI Public Policy Committee Meetings
July 12, 2018
ABI’s five public policy committees will meet in August to determine what ABI advocates for in the upcoming legislative session. It’s truly a members-only grassroots process and an excellent opportunity for you to bring up issues you would like to see addressed in the new year at the Capitol.
Click on the links to register:
- Employment & Workforce (August 7) – Focuses on traditional human resources issues including health care benefits and the challenges of workforce and skill development, as well as unemployment compensation issues.
- Workplace & Product Safety (August 8) – Focuses on safety of any business’s most valuable resource: its people, the products they make and the services they provide. This committee will address occupational safety, workers’ compensation and liability issues.
- Economic Growth (August 14) – Focuses on economic development issues ranging from regulation of commerce to state incentive programs to transportation of people and goods.
- Environment (August 15) – Focuses on issues affecting the regulated community from air, water and land.
- Tax (August 16) – Focuses on all forms of tax levied on business including property, income and sales and use tax.